The mission of the Bronzeville Trail Task Force is to serve as the community stewards of the Bronzeville Trail, offering an independent voice while working closely with all stakeholders to ensure that the Trail is a vibrant, inclusive part of the Bronzeville Trail Community corridor.
PURPOSE AND GOALS
Creating Meaningful Impact
• To sponsor and promote open communication on matters relating to the Bronzeville Trail with and between all communities, stakeholders, and users of the Trail.
• To advocate for, facilitate, and support opportunities for direct community engagement (e.g. arts, health, economic development, and inclusion) and to promote robust community involvement.
• To ensure a healthy balance between the Bronzeville Trail as a neighborhood amenity and a regional and international attraction.
• To investigate and preserve the history and life of the community adjacent to the Bronzeville Trail from the 19th century to the present.
• To assist in raising funds and securing resources to enhance the Bronzeville Trail.
• To apply to the Chicago Park District to be the official park advisory council (PAC) for the Bronzeville Trail.
Anything Is Possible
We sincerely hope that you will support and work with our organization as we embark upon the promotion and development of this historic project for the benefit of the Bronzeville community.
We may be reached at (773) 425-2480
or by email at: email@example.com.